Jumped the fence...

Rodawg71

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
As a longtime android user, been "peeking" over the fence and finally made the jump! Picked up a jet black iPhone 7+ and going to give apple a go for awhile. Coming from my latest phone (Nexus 6P), converting from android to apple hasn't been that bad. Missing the customizations (said many times over from former android converts) but still have my 6P as my backup. Looking forward to what this beast can do!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 7 Plus, and welcome to the iMore Forums...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! It's a bit different, but once you get used to it you'll like it.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
As a longtime android user, been "peeking" over the fence and finally made the jump! Picked up a jet black iPhone 7+ and going to give apple a go for awhile. Coming from my latest phone (Nexus 6P), converting from android to apple hasn't been that bad. Missing the customizations (said many times over from former android converts) but still have my 6P as my backup. Looking forward to what this beast can do!

Welcome to iMore Rodawg!

The iPhone 7+ is a great choice, especially the 'Jet Black' colour. Looks so good. Yeah, customisation isn't as good as android but tis a minor sacrifice for the performance improvements! #GeekbenchSingleCoreScore haha.

200_s.gif

Rodawg71

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
'Preciate the welcome! Really like the performance and I must say battery life is amazing! Still find myself looking for the back button and checking battery stats for wakelocks...lol!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro