Jonny Gladwell, first person in line to get the iPhone 3G

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
New Zealand is the first country to release the iPhone 3G. But Jonny Gladwell is the first person in line to receive the iPhone 3G.

How about you? Are you excited for the iPhone 3G?!

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
yah, I just got mine like 30 min ago, bout to sign up for mobile me, it was so busy I was not able to buy any accessories which sucked, guess I'll stop by the att store later on or tommorow, i need a case and car charge

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
yah, I just got mine like 30 min ago, bout to sign up for mobile me, it was so busy I was not able to buy any accessories which sucked, guess I'll stop by the att store later on or tommorow, i need a case and car charge

Me too! I got mine around 10:00 this morning. How long did you wait in line?

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Took me 3 hours. I have one question when you choose a wallpaper is that the background for when you unlock or is that the background all the icons are on? :confused: With all the problems today with apple Im not sure I can synch yet.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Took me 3 hours. I have one question when you choose a wallpaper is that the background for when you unlock or is that the background all the icons are on? :confused: With all the problems today with apple Im not sure I can synch yet.

It's the lock screen background.