Join the Official iMore.com BBM Group!

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I was a long time blackberry user as well. I did give up on bbm awhile back. Nobody I knew was still using it. Great messaging app.

I'm in lots of groups and have lots of contacts but few are iPhone users and sometimes I feel left out. Most are on Android and some on BlackBerry. It would be nice to connect with iPhone users on BBM too. :)

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey James - is the group still going or full? I scanned the bar code on my computer but the Join button is greyed out. iPhone 8 Plus iOS 11.2.6.

With BBM now on iOS, we thought it would be fun to start up an official iMore BBM Group! To join, go ahead and scan the code below:If you're having trouble joining the group, here's how to do it.

1. Open BBM on your iOS device and tap the three small dots at the bottom right of your screen. This should reveal a 'Join Group' option. Tap it.

2. Point your camera towards the barcode. Hold still, and BBM will scan and add you to the group.

3. That's all there is to it! Now, when you tap the 'groups' tab at the bottom of the screen, iMore.com should be in your groups listing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods