Jimbo Jet - How far can you fly?

toml2003

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm releasing my first iPhone game on Friday! It's called Jimbo Jet. It's taken a few months to build.

Please have a look at the new website and gameplay video at Jimbo Jet - Home

Let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: My first app - Jimbo Jet

Is the game intended for a certain age group? I thought that it was geared for those 5 years and younger with its, cartoon like graphics and kiddy theme song. Also the controls seemed very sensitive and could use some watering down if at all possible. Other than that the game was very well put together and smooth and lack any bigs that i could see

toml2003

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: My first app - Jimbo Jet

Is the game intended for a certain age group? I thought that it was geared for those 5 years and younger with its, cartoon like graphics and kiddy theme song. Also the controls seemed very sensitive and could use some watering down if at all possible. Other than that the game was very well put together and smooth and lack any bigs that i could see

Thanks, Yes the game is generally aimed at a younger audience. I completely understand your point about the sensitivity, but it doesn't take long to get use to it, and as you get further in the game (20,000+) you really need it to be that sensitive.

Thanks for your feedback.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox