Jeremy Clarkson fired by the BBC...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And the beloved franchise Top Gear is pretty much singing it's swan song. I've watched this show since I was able to download it back in the late 90's, into the time with Clarkson and then in the 00's, and never missed an episode in 15 or so years.

What a shame...and all over a silly little physical spat after the crew were having drinks and were trying to have dinner. Even the producer that Clarkson punched said he didn't want this to go down like this, but in typical huge network fashion, the BBC is trying to get attention, and they're destroying one of their cash cows in the process.

RIP Top Gear.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I believe yeah he will get better job. But that sitation is silly. He done like baby. I want this, get me this if you don't I'll kick you. Like ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I believe yeah he will get better job. But that sitation is silly. He done like baby. I want this, get me this if you don't I'll kick you. Like ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're generalizing what happened quite a bit...the entire crew went out for drinks after filming had wrapped on a 12 hour filming day...they returned to the hotel and were looking to have dinner, but the hotel told them they couldn't because their kitchen was closed. Jeremy Clarkson got into an argument with them, and then the producer stepped in the middle of it to try and appease Clarkson and was punched. Clarkson was inebriated and punched him and they argued for about a minute in the lobby before Clarkson and the producer returned to their own rooms.

The producer who was assaulted even said that the situation was silly and that he did not hold anger towards Clarkson after the dust had settled.

Was Clarkson 100% at fault? Yes. But if you've never said or done something stupid while intoxicated, you're a better person than most. I do not feel this was a fireable offense.