Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wynncy12

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been wanting this bluetooth speaker for quite sometime now. Now that I have a chance to own one for free...........that's why I found myself writing this message. I love the style and the device being a speakerphone too. Hopefully I will get lucky to have this amazing device for free.:)

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
With an iPad and 2 iPhones now, (my wife and myself) We would use this thing daily!! 99% of the time we are streaming music, podcasts and this thing would be GREAT to use instead of having to plug our iphones into our PC's input.

Ipilot4s

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Whilst flying through the clouds in my aeroplane, with only the thundering of the pistons in my engine to sing to, I can't help but wish for a device such as the Jawbone JAMBOX to come into my life and change it forever.

The unmatched power and clarity of the JAMBOX enables it to cut through that engine roar, beating it into submission, to leave me rocking out and bellowing at the top of my voice as I pilot those lonely skies, ploughing on to my destination.

With the JAMBOX as my co-pilot the world would be a much smaller place - turning those long flights into energetic rock out sessions led by my esteemed flying companion, the Jawbone JAMBOX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative