Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Jambox

oh yeah that would be sweet on my desk and the portability is awesome for a part-time student holding down a full-time job!!!!

crainsmith

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Once upon a time

Once upon their was a young prince who did not have a cool Bluetooth accessory to listen to music on. His music world was kept on the end of a short leash. And that leash was attached to another leash that would not let him roam Near and Far to do good and great deeds. Much like being shackled, he yearned to run far and wide bringing his eclectic music tastes with him. The end! Well i'm sure one could figure out how this dilemma could be allayed. Hopefully, luck will reign down on his kingdom!:rolleyes:

MrAlakija

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
On Friday i get my very first Apple product, The iPhone 4s. This has become my go-to site for all things iPhone, and the 2 things I've been searching for is a case and an audio gadget. So This will do very nicely thank you :). Good luck to everyone

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would really love to get my hands on this jawbone. Looks like a pretty cool device and what my i4 needs to make it that much more awesome :D

ballroomdru

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have one of these so that when I go to teach my dance classes I could be guaranteed to have a player that works with my ipod Touch.

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I teach creative movement to kids ages 1-5 years old in various schools, and use my iPhone and a logitech portable speaker to play the music for my classes. One of the main problems I run into is having to go back to the system, to change tracks, playlists press play and pause. It is SO easy to lose the attention of a 2 year old. I use to use a remote, which was not ideal but usually got the job done. Of course with running between the 6 different schools I teach at it fell out of my bag, and now it doesn't work with the remote and only gets half as loud. In November I start teaching at a magnet school for children with learning disabilities, and I definitely cannot afford to lose their hard earned attention. HELP ME TIPB!

jaywill2177

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Cool Box

I've seen the Jambox in action at the Apple store. The gold, black, sliver, red and blue. It sounds amazing and glad you don't have to enter a code to pair with your device. With my iPad and iPhone the jam box would look so cool in my room or on my desk when doing my homework. I currently use a small portable I got from kiosk in the mall. The sound coming from that thing is embarrassing. I had my eye on the jam box and hope to get one so i can toss this sad speaker I'm using to the side!

phackberry

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Whipped, but some dignity left...

My wife hates stereo equipment, speakers, televisions, computers, etc. She only likes things when they are "invisible". The JamBox is about as close as it gets to being unseen. Please give this to me so I can have one "man device" in my house!

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Because the Jawbone kills the blueant(which is what i own)Now that i spent all my money on a pre-order 4s i don't have the funds to get a Jawbone.:(
A wish and a prayer can get me a turkey sandwich on Rye..lol
thought i'd give it a shot.:rolleyes:
Mac Protools_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen