Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojomojo

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
What a brilliant gadget! I saw one of these in action and was extremely impressed by the sound quality and the portability. I've decided to start saving so I can team one up with my iPad and phone, but funds are tight so it's going to take a while.

My job involves a lot of time away from home and often in environments where exposing the iPad could be a bit risky - the rugged build quality of the jam box would fit the bill perfectly. If I managed to win one of these it would make the long cold autumn nights feel a lot more cozy!

I'm crossing my fingers!

Granny Joan

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My son has used this while visiting and it is cool for using as a speaker phone when conference calling and also for just listening to music. Would love to add this to my iphone gadgets.

dnmavs41

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Jambox

I'm new to TiPd and love it, I have pre-ordered the iPhone 4S, and I would love to be able to have the JAMBOX as a accessary to my new phone. I love technology and music, perfect combonation!!!

C4D_m0nk3y

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I love to listen to music at work, but don't like wires because I spend a lot of time mentoring my coworkers. This would be an awesome addition to my desk. I also like to hear the bass in the music, and this would fit that bill perfectly.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Our new - and first - iPhones arrive on Friday - and we don't have any speakers for them! A Jambox would be a wonderful addition to our new phones... :)

charleslagon

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Jambox Giveaway

My kids have lost or destroyed all of our headphones, so they monopolize the stereo, a Jambox would be a perfect way for me to get revenge, they hate my music! :D

fittiger

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've tried one of these jawbone jamboxes out in the Apple store and these things really sound great! Amazing for such a small speaker. Would be sweet to win one since they cost $199! Thanks for such a great contest.

greasemuntney

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
This looks like a awesome addition to the iphone/ipad user. I wish they were not soo high. It is nice that this fine site does stuff like this for the people on here. I tip my hat to you TiPb forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal