Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

one.blonde.ambition

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Jambox!

I have an ipad and ipod and soon to be getting the IPhone 5 and want to beable to use this in my kitchen when I cook, in the house when I'm cleaning, in the bathroom when I'n getting ready for work or to go out, or when I go to the park or beach, outside on my back deck for BBQ's or parties!:D

angross72

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Me me me!

Oh my, oh my... a Jambox you say? I am but a humble student caught without a way to blast my Angry Birds' "weeeee" throughout the dorm. I tire of hearing the meager tones coming from my roommates' Android as they fling so tirelessly. Please oh please. Send one forthwith. :(

RocketmanNY

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Very Cool

Very cool product from an amazing company. I was not aware of the JAMBOX before seeing your review and now I am jazzed. I would use it for listening to my iPhone at home, on the beach, camping, at BBQs, etc. It is so portable and self contained. Also looks like it can be used as a great speaker phone. Fabulous!

jonpferreira

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Music for the disabled

I love the products jawbone has to offer! I've had a couple of their Bluetooth headsets but I've never had the opportunity to try it out. I would love to have this because I work wih the developmentally disabled and they love to play music. Our facility is a little loud, so the speaker on my iPad isn't quite enough to entertain. I think this would be a great tool to keep them happy!

redneck86

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I want one because my old one died and I'm too broke to afford a new one . Oh and tipb is the best place to get info on apple products . You guys ROCK !!

wu6

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
We need this!

We would love to have the Jawbone hardware. It would get put to great use by our kids that watch alot of movies on their iPod touchs and struggle to hear them due to the weak speaker. Thanks for the chance to win this great gear. You also have a great site that I check on a daily basis for all my Apple news.

tmarti8282

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I want a jambox because I love the idea of streaming things, and until WiFi direct becomes more prevalent, Bluetooth is the best option!

o2positive

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I love this thing!

I was introduced to the jambox at my cousin's bachelor party as you might guess it played a crucial role in the night's activities. If I win this I will be reminded of that night every time I use it. Oh snap, is that a good thing?:cool:

double3

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
For my bride

* I left a comment on the blog post yesterday and just realized today that I should have posted it here. Oops. Here's what I said ...

I'd love to surprise my wife with this JAMBOX because she's an incredible chef and has been wanting the perfect device for the kitchen to jam to while she cooks! This takes up so little room and has such great sound that it would be perfect. Please pick me! Thanks for the chance at winning such a cool gadget.

jaharr

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll be converting and transferring my 20gb of music from my old Rio Karma to my new iPhone 4S (thank you, finally, Sprint).

JAMBOX would be perfect out by the hot tub we're hoping to have installed this fall.

(Love my Jawbone headset!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2