Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
tipb_jawbone_jambox.jpg

Jawbone JAMBOX for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad - YouTube video review

The Jawbone JAMBOX is my favorite audio gadget of the last year and one of my favorite gadgets in general. To put it in Aladdin-esque terms, it's cosmically powerful sound... jammed into an itty bitty box.

The JAMBOX connects to your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (or most any smartphone or tablet) via Bluetooth and that's when the fun begins. Whether it's your collection in the iPod/Music app, streaming internet radio, the soundtrack to your favorite movies or video games, or even the audio from a call or conference call, JAMBOX will blast is all around you. For something that small it's got bass you can feel and remarkably clean sound in general.

Rather than a dock in every room and a speaker at the desk and in the car, JAMBOX can just go with you and pump sound for as long as its re-chargable battery lasts -- which is pretty darn long. And yes, it's phenomenal at parties. Heck, throw it in your bag, take it with you, and you are the party. We're talking serious magnitude. Pop. Pop.

The TiPb Accessory Store has the Jawbone JAMBOX in stock and ready to go right now... and they're also offering you a chance to win one of your very own. All you have to do is leave a reply below telling us why you want it.

Ready? Set? ENTER NOW!

Paul

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
JamBox

I love the Jawbone line of heads set and I'd love a "BoomBox" made by them, plus I promise to be the first one to leave a review of the JamBox on your website! :p

robclif4d

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't have external speakers for my iPhone. It would be a nice addition for the upcoming holidays and the respective music.

RFMagician

May 27, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I just bought a house, and though I absolutely love having my own garage and deck, getting music out there is kind of a pain. I've been eying the Jambox for quite a while now, and it looks like the perfect solution. Portable, great battery life, and really sweet sound, it's exactly what I'm looking for :)

Commodus

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've heard the Jambox. It's surprisingly powerful for the size. It'd be perfect for boosting game sound without having to use headphones.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This seems like a pretty cool accessory to have and is perfect for when I go to vegas and pump some tunes in the hotel room, the iHomes available are pretty crappy when you turn the volume up

Awilltraxx

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Yooooo. I NEED this. I just moved in my empty apt. and I have no sounds. Just need some music for me and a lady friend I like. It's soooooo silent. This would be perfect for some slow jams. Can you do me a HUGE favor? Pweazzze in the name os iOS devices. lol

TosaDeac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My house is all set up for AirPlay but I have nothing to listen to music to when out of the house or on the road at a park with the kids. This looks like the perfect solution for a place with no WiFi for Airplay

Jymn12

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I would use this to let me 6 year old play back his scratch mixes he creates using the GarageBand and DJay apps. The built in speaker doesn't let him experience his beats as I wish he could. He has a hard time keeping a descent set of headphones on his little head.

TFTC!

Mrjr

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
So cool. And so flippin' expensive. Want one bad. I'd wear it out in my work vehicle. It doesn't have an aux jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR