Jailbroken iPhone 5 stuck in boot logo after installing a theme for siri

Crazykilla

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello
I installed a theme for siri, it is called 'Black' Something... i cannot remember, but i turned it on in my winterboard and restarted phone, and i was stuck in apple logo, first of all its bright, then 2 seconds later it goes dark, i did the power and home button thing together but didn't help, just restarted again, can i start in safe mode with a combination of buttons?

I am using evasi0n
I also tried holding the volume up button whilst it's turning on, doesn't work...

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Press home and lock button til the screen turns off and on again THEN press the volume up. Keep it pressed til it boots.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Whilst makes me cringe.

You may have to wipe it and start all over. That's part of the reason I haven't updated or reJB my phone with this Evasion tool. Not too sure if I trust it yet and I don't want to lose my Redsn0w JB

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It is my understanding the EvasiOn jailbreak is stable - issues are more related to iOS6.x.x and iPhone5 app compatibility.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There have been numerous issues with customizations to Siri on this jailbreak (just reading online various places)...but they primarily cause crashing of the function itself, and not the phone (from what I'm reading). If your's is getting hung up on the boot logo, it sounds more like a bad jailbreak to me (interrupted sequence or something), and most times, that requires a restore unfortunately.

Are you not getting a springboard error at all? Did you ever get one before it got hung up on the boot screen?