jailbroken iphone 3gs problems...

coolspyguy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
okay so i was browsing cydia on my iphone 3gs running ios 5.1.1 when cydia like "hey there. haven't seen you in half a year. you gotta update a whole buncha stuff now" and then i'm like ," oh, okay sure why not." then i go on updating. i restart springboard to find that i'm in safemode. 10 reboots later, having still being in safemode, i decided that something was wrong and went back to cydia to see what i updated. turns out every became the last version which is meant to run on ios 7. removing the extensions didn't work. so my only solution that i could think up of was to upgrade my iphone to ios 7. but i can't just simply go to itunes to do that because i want to keep jailbreak and i want to keep all of my jailbreak apps and so on, so how do i update? *note: the shsh blobs i have that cydia saved for me are: ios 4.1,4.33,5.01,5.1.1, and 6.1.3* thanks for any help i can get.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You won't be able to update to iOS 7 as the 3gs is not compatible with it. If you have a backup from before you updated cydia I would restore from there, otherwise I'm not sure what else you can do. Perhaps someone else will be able to chime in with a more useful answer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox