Jailbreaking ios 7.0.3

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know when it will be available or a reliable site that had that information? Also it's been years since i have jail broken my phone any ideas where I can learn how to

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No one knows... or more likely - anyone that does isn't talking about it yet... as for learning more - the iMore blog side has tons of info, and the Jailbreak section of the forum does too... where this thread has been moved to...

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh alright sorry couldn't find the proper section and damn why does jail breaking always take so long, I remember ios 6 i would be waiting for a jailbreak update than get bored and tired and forget it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As the techniques to prevent jailbreaking (or better put, access to the core OS) become more and more inventive and technical, the wait time for a proper jailbreak becomes more and more lengthy. iOS 7 is already jailbroken...Cydia is already being tested within iOS 7 (you can find several links discussing such on google)...but a proper consumer release of the jailbreak is still slow motion, because people want a near flawless experience (just look at what happens when Apple releases an almost perfect system, imagine the nature of something like a jailbreak, which gives near full access to the OS by every joe blow on the street...it's quite an undertaking I would imagine).

At any rate...sources say the jailbreak is close.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
There was a site that was taking about this a little while ago they had said that the estimated time of release would be late January to mid February of 2014 and that's if they get all those quirks and bugs worked out quickly.

Tappin' and talkin' from my iPhone 4 :D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Im guessing early 2014. Im holding my breath. Still on 5.1.1. I don't know what I'd do without my JB.

I was on that one too until my 4s quit and I had to replace it with the 5c. I miss my jailbreak especially the 5 icons on the dock and the tweak that lets me put icons where I want them and not where Apple wants them.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
i really only miss the tethering, color keyboard, drag to refresh for safari, unlock sounds and a few theme options, but i can mange to live with out them.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about untether jailbreak or are you talking about the ability to tether devices like ur wifi ipad?

If the latter, how do u do it without Carrrier knowing? Who is ur carrier?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

it's an app called mywi and it's for jail broken devices only and it allows you to turn your phone into a hot spot to tether thee wifi devices

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
it's an app called mywi and it's for jail broken devices only and it allows you to turn your phone into a hot spot to tether thee wifi devices

Yes I've heard of it. Thanks for the info.

I heard that carriers like att can tell when we tether using mywi. That is why I asked which carrier did u have.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
i have verizon and havent had any issues but i havent used tether for sometime and my data useage has dropped too as time goes on...i guess i just dont use my phone as much like i used to for some reason..but im sure ill jailbreak as soon as its out just cause i can..lol