Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

How can i jailbreak an Iphone 4s 6.1.3 i've tried all programs now. evasi0n only supports upto 6.1.2 and everywhere i search for it, it says that jailbreak for iphone 4s 6.1.3 havent been released yet, it this correct, if not please post a link to a working program. All the programs i've been trying tellls me that the phone is not supported.

Please i'm dying to jailbreak it. Want movie-box xD

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello.

How can i jailbreak an Iphone 4s 6.1.3 i've tried all programs now. evasi0n only supports upto 6.1.2 and everywhere i search for it, it says that jailbreak for iphone 4s 6.1.3 havent been released yet, it this correct, if not please post a link to a working program. All the programs i've been trying tellls me that the phone is not supported.

Please i'm dying to jailbreak it. Want movie-box xD

CANNOT be jailbroken, plain and simple. Sorry

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Will there be released a update to a program so that it can be jailbroken, or is 4S 6.1.3 locked so that i can't be jailbroken no matter what?

If it's not possible then how can i downgrade to 6.1.2? I've tried with several programs, and downloaded different 6.1.2 ipsw files, also tried to apply it in DFU mode, bot itunes tells me that the firmware is not compatible with the phone, even if i've been 100% sure that it is the right ipsw.

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
So if i upgrade to ios7 it can be jailbroken? is it compatible with Iphone 4s? and i've just ried to install it on my ipad and i get an activation error because i'm not a developer. How can i bypass that if i can install it on my 4S?

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Can i update my 4S to ios7? and if i can where can i get one that can actually be activated, ive tried one on my ipad that gives me an activation error because that i'm not a developer.

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Will this one Work? i just need a version of ios7 that i can also activate my phone with, i've tried in my ipad 4 and there i got an activation error that i could not bypass.

And if this Works what program should i then use to jailbreak the phone with evasi0n? heres a link to the ios7 i'm downloading right now, do you know if this one is good enough?

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Whatever happened to patience? Instant gratification seems to be the norm nowadays. I would wait until iOS 7 is released to the public, but that's just me.

Sent from somewhere

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Okay but thats for your quick replies and good help, i've just seen a program that can jailbreak ios7 so i will give it a try

Be VERY cautious about that. It's probably BS.
It's most likely a scam, or worse, malware.

If there was a publicly available jailbreak for iOS 7, people here would know about it.

To sum up:
-you can't downgrade from 6.1.3
-there is no jailbreak available for 6.1.3
-there is no jailbreak available for iOS 7 yet.

You have to wait.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Be VERY cautious about that. It's probably BS.
It's most likely a scam, or worse, malware.

If there was a publicly available jailbreak for iOS 7, people here would know about it.

To sum up:
-you can't downgrade from 6.1.3
-there is no jailbreak available for 6.1.3
-there is no jailbreak available for iOS 7 yet.

You have to wait.

No PROBABLY about it!!!