I've got the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro! AMA!

Scary1988

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
[ I am stuck between choosing between the iPad Pro and the new Macbook Pro. I could go either way. I love the idea of the Apple pencil and the new keyboard with the iPad AND I love how light and easy it would be to tote around. I am used to using a 2012 Macbook pro which is heavy. What are your thoughts? I went to the store today and was totally surprised by how light and beautiful the Macbook was though. It surprised me. I loved it more than I thought. think I if I picked the iPad I would wonder about the macbook and vice versa. I'm trying to make a good buying decision. I use mine for social media, (lots of photo's) webinars, email, and google documents. I am an avid journal and think I would love using the notes with my pencil on the iPad, but I wonder if that's just a thought and once I have it will I use it. Will it really take the place of my paper journals?
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Love mine too! I got the Apple Pencil and keyboard a well. Has replaced my laptop at home. Also use it at work for note taking, texts and as a 2nd screen.

MrLamarkB

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Got my ipad pro 9.2 in 128gig about a month ago. I want to keep my macbook pro at home and not have to take it everywhere and cause so much wear and tear on it. The ipad comes in handy for finishing up documents that I might have started on my macbook, or viewing something that i created.