iTunes Radio Issue

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I am on an AT&Tunlimited data plan for my iP5 having been grandfathered as such. However, when trying to listen to iTunes radio at work I get the "Connect to a WiFi or cellular data network to use iTunes Radio" message. Having no WiFi at my job, I am connected to the AT&T LTE network with 4dots showing but I still cannot listen to iTunes Radio. What gives? What am I doing wrong?

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
On for Music? Check!
On for iTunes Store? Check!
So that "Rule Out" has been accomplished! Thanks. Now, where else could the culprit lie? :confused:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On for Music? Check!
On for iTunes Store? Check!
So that "Rule Out" has been accomplished! Thanks. Now, where else could the culprit lie? :confused:

Although it is already turn on via Setting>Cellular, you still may need to go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and then scroll to the bottom and turn on "Use Cellular Data".

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Settings > iTunes & App Store > scroll down to "Use Cellular Data"? Check! It is in the "on" position.
Thanks for the "Rule Out" on this point. Now, where else should I check? :confused:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Settings > iTunes & App Store > scroll down to "Use Cellular Data"? Check! It is in the "on" position.
Thanks for the "Rule Out" on this point. Now, where else should I check? :confused:

Was having same issue I just went into multitasking and flicked the music card. Relaunched the app and iTunes Radio now working.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Although it is already turn on via Setting>Cellular, you still may need to go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and then scroll to the bottom and turn on "Use Cellular Data".

That one even notes below the switch it allows cellular data for iTunes Radio...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Might I assume that one with a limited data plan from Verizon would pay extra once going over the plan limit?

Yes, and you assume correctly. Still, audio streaming over LTE or even 3G isn't too bad as long as it's within reason.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods