ITunes problem

I

iMore Question

I apologize for asking this again...I cannot seem to be able to continue the thread from my original question. My question was “how do I unsubscribe from iTunes”. I received an answer stating that there is no subscription to iTunes along with a link describing how to unsubscribe. My problem: according to the directions, I should have an option of “App,e ID” that I should open. I do not have that option on the page I am directed to. In addition, there definitely a subscription, because I am being charged $9.99 a month for it! This, after I selected a “no” when asked if I wanted it. So, I am very frustrated. Why is it so difficult to unsubscribe? I have never joined a forum before but I am desperate to take this charge off my account! Thank you for any help.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I apologize for asking this again...I cannot seem to be able to continue the thread from my original question. My question was “how do I unsubscribe from iTunes”. I received an answer stating that there is no subscription to iTunes along with a link describing how to unsubscribe. My problem: according to the directions, I should have an option of “App,e ID” that I should open. I do not have that option on the page I am directed to. In addition, there definitely a subscription, because I am being charged $9.99 a month for it! This, after I selected a “no” when asked if I wanted it. So, I am very frustrated. Why is it so difficult to unsubscribe? I have never joined a forum before but I am desperate to take this charge off my account! Thank you for any help.

Contact https://support.apple.com about this issue.
Also, contact your bank and have the payment for that subscription blocked.

In addition, if you’re charged 9.99 every month, that’s most likely for Apple Music. iTunes in itself is not a thing you can subscribe to.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My guess is that you actually have subscribed to Apple Music, because as @Tartarus already explained, there is no subscription fee to iTunes!

Also, please consider registering for an iMore account. There's no cost, and there are many benefits of being a member, including being able to find your previous posts, subscribing to threads that interest you, etc.

How to Sign Up at iMore

Once you've signed up at iMore, be sure and introduce yourself here!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73