iTunes cannot connect to store?

kellyp513

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Really? Because my friend had a 3GS on 3.1.2 jailbroken with blackra1n. Long story short he installed an app that gave him major issues and the phone would not turn on. We tried it many times and nothing it would just freeze. Then I installed pwnagetool and made a custom 4.1 (he needed to unlock). Now everything works great for him but his battery life was like this...7am it was 100% then at 11am 4 hours later it was 33%. He did very light browsing but most of the time it was in his pocket.

Last night at 66% with data on...10 min later of doing nothing it was 62%.

I was having the same problem on my 3GS jb on 4.1. My battery life was horrendous. I turned off cellular data and now my battery life has improved dramatically - I had to charge it every few hours and now I just charge once at day at the most.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OP I'm on 4.1 and battery life is fine. I will say I feel like it was better on 4.0 but like I said that might just be mind over matter. You obviously know your way around pwnage tool so you could also cook up a 4.0 firmware but you solved your prob so no need now. However I still think you really don't need to unlock the phone just to be safe. You could just use pwnage tool which wont upgrade your baseband and if and when you do sell unlock the phone then. I'm glad to hear you fixed the prob. :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1