iTunes 12.0.1

shorski

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if it was mentioned but I just got the update for windows pc and it looks cool.
Cool layout.
Red icon
Account profile

Official Board Member of the Peevishlicious Crew

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Its hit or miss... some love the new layout, some hate it!!!

I don't mind it, but I have been using it for a long time!

shorski

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Its hit or miss... some love the new layout, some hate it!!!

I don't mind it, but I have been using it for a long time!
I like this new layout. The old one has become so stale for me. I see myself opening iTunes more now than windows player on my pc

shorski

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Did you find anything? I've been trying to get the sidebar back and maybe I'm missing something.
Unfortunately No. It's gone.
But clicking on Playlists bring out some part of it and clicking on Albums at the extreme left corner shows drop down options.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the fence about it. Not hating it. Not loving it. Not meh.

Not sure about it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have the side bar back...other than that, I don't use iTunes enough to really care. It's simply there for music management, and since all of my music is on my iPhone as it is, it's really just used for sporadic playlist making (which can be done on the phone itself, lol).

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Upon first upgrading to the new iTunes 12 I missed the side bar a lot. That lasted for about a week or so. I do use iTunes on a weekly basis to back up my Air, my 5C and 5S & I've grown accustomed to the new layout that it doesn't bother me much anymore.

I'm pretty easy going, so I knew I would adjust to the new layout in due time:)

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Would love to have the side bar back...other than that, I don't use iTunes enough to really care. It's simply there for music management, and since all of my music is on my iPhone as it is, it's really just used for sporadic playlist making (which can be done on the phone itself, lol).

Same here. Only time I open iTunes is to burn a physical CD of music (car doesn't have bluetooth head unit). That's about it.

boeingrules

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I love the new design, although I think it could use a bit of improvement. Sometimes I look at it and it's confusing.

I really don't like the functionality though. The sidebar didn't really matter for me, but the way you have to click on the corner than select Songs, Albums, Artists, really bugs me. I also find it unnecessary and confusing that you can have artist and album views within the playlists tab. Just confusing overall.

I like the design language of Yosemite though :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods