It's gone and I miss it, Gold....I await you

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys. I've returned my silver 64 gig to apple and they refunded me through electric transfer.
It will take about 24 hours for the money to get through. Then I'll buy the iPhone from the apple store. I should of done this on launch day. Gosh. Now I'm iphoneless lol. I miss my 5s. But I know when mine arrives I'll be a happy chappy.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm missing something here. Why are you returning your silver 64 GB iPhone 5S just to turn right around and buy the 5S again? Are you getting a different color? Were you having issues with it? Just curious, that's all...:)

EDIT: Nevermind. I see you mentioned getting a GOLD one in the title. Sorry 'bout that.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys. I've returned my silver 64 gig to apple and they refunded me through electric transfer.
It will take about 24 hours for the money to get through. Then I'll buy the iPhone from the apple store. I should of done this on launch day. Gosh. Now I'm iphoneless lol. I miss my 5s. But I know when mine arrives I'll be a happy chappy.

I really hope you get that GOLD iphone 5s very soon. I know that will make you happy. You are famous here on iMore lol

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Go for the Gold.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm missing something here. Why are you returning your silver 64 GB iPhone 5S just to turn right around and buy the 5S again? Are you getting a different color? Were you having issues with it? Just curious, that's all...:)

EDIT: Nevermind. I see you mentioned getting a GOLD one in the title. Sorry 'bout that.

No worries mate. You answered your own question. Lol

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I really hope you get that GOLD iphone 5s very soon. I know that will make you happy. You are famous here on iMore lol

It's gonna be along wait but will be worth it. It's so weird using my girlfriends iPad for everything. I've never really been into iPad that much. Oh we'll beggars can't be choosers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods