It's called the iPhone 5

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone thought they are just capitalizing on everyone calling the the 5? I will love it if Tim jokes on everyone that called it the 5.

hh72385

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Not iphone 5. Its "The new Iphone"

Just sharing what I found on Forbes. According to this leaked photo it will not be called the iPhone 5. It will be named the new iPhone.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2012/09/10/iphone-5-hits-the-reset-button-leaked-photo/

rooktdphi

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
don't care... it could be the iPhone stupid and I'm still buying it... how many 4s owners actually differentiate that it's the 4s from the 4, usually the question (at least posed to my wife) is "is that the one that's got siri?"

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I guaranteed you all it would be called the iPhone 5. It is and always was painfully obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
As matter of fact, the number "5" is just the shadow of "12", so we can not confirm the new generation iPhone is iPhone 5, maybe it was iPhone 4SS.

Lol heh. If they make a blue version it would match my Impala SS. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lordshakti

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the new iPad and when I was doin so..no retailer of the local market cud recognise it as THE NEW IPAD...everyone alled it iPad3..so dnt matter what the call it..its gonna be the iPhone 5 for us..

By the way I wnt it officially b called ANYTHING OTHER THNTHE NEW IPHONE..n ice cream or sandwich kinda vague names Tht android gives..

Hvn my fingers crossed

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro