It's called the iPhone 5

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
How about it's the release day 12/5 lol jk

Obvious it was done on purpose apple knows everyone is calling it the iPhone 5 doesn't mean that's what they are going to name it they just want they hype to go up
More hype more sales And they know people talk
I mean people refer to the new iPad as iPad 3 all the time but that's not the actual apple name for it

LOL I wouldn't mind that since 12/5 is my birthday. :D

Granted I know alot of people would be pissed if Apple released it that long. Round up the pitchforks. :D :eek:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh didnt see that part as I kinda skimmed that since I'm looking over my shoulder to make sure the warden, er manager, isnt standing behind me lol. ;) :D

No problem, my friend...I didn't mean for it to be harsh. I was actually watching the iMore Show via the UStream app when I typed my reply. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your shift and stay safe. :)

thinkbid

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
iPhone

The Samsung Galaxy S III became the top-selling phone in the U.S. after beating the iPhone 4S in August.

The Galaxy S III, Samsung's flagship phone, outsold the iPhone 4S during its first full month available on all four of the top U.S. carriers, making August the first month since the iPhone 4S launched last October that it isn't king.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung Galaxy S III became the top-selling phone in the U.S. after beating the iPhone 4S in August.

The Galaxy S III, Samsung's flagship phone, outsold the iPhone 4S during its first full month available on all four of the top U.S. carriers, making August the first month since the iPhone 4S launched last October that it isn't king.

Gee, could that be because you'd have to be on the short bus, to buy an iPhone 4S one month before the new iPhone came out?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Gee...i wonder if that is because nobody wanted to buy the 4S with the iPhone 5 literally weeks away.

Nobody will be talking about the GSIII in 2 weeks.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Gee...i wonder if that is because nobody wanted to buy the 4S with the iPhone 5 literally weeks away.

Nobody will be talking about the GSIII in 2 weeks.

I mentioned this on twitter the other day. Boggles my mind how people are going to compare a year old device with a new flagship Android device.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I mentioned this on twitter the other day. Boggles my mind how people are going to compare a year old device with a new flagship Android device.

Just goes to show where Apple products stand compared to Android. Makes me smile seeing that an Android flagship phone barely inches out a year old iPhone only because sales slowed due to a new one being released in two weeks. Eat that android fanboys.

Reactions: DaPhoneking

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR