Issues with Intelliscreen X

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I get an error message that states; ?NOTE: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.?

It has IntelliscreenX
Depends preferenceloader
Depends libstatusbar

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That just means you need to install those packages as well. To find them you may need to search Cydia while in Developer mode. Just open Cydia and go to Manage/Settings/Developer and then search for them; once you find them, install them. If you still can't find them it probably means the repo is just overloaded or down at the moment due to heavy traffic. If so just try again later.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm back on LI now. So pleased and can't understand why I ever left?!

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

I'm back with lockinfo as well?I feel like it took some time for Ashman to work out all the ios5 bugs (which is why I left in the first place), but now it's running great, and is SO much more customizable than ISX ever was.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm back with lockinfo as well—I feel like it took some time for Ashman to work out all the ios5 bugs (which is why I left in the first place), but now it's running great, and is SO much more customizable than ISX ever was.

Like!

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I am only using the trial. But I have an issue with two things. ONe is that every time i get a message i hear my ringtone one and a half times. Another issue I am having is the bannner at the top does not come up when I am receiving a message. Actually there is one more In my notifications my new mail starts coming in. I don't want that and i don't know how to take it off.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
My wife had that on an unjailbroken 4S. Turned out to be an issue with having the phone set to ring AND vibrate for incoming calls. Toggling vibrate off fixed it.

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
The other issue I'm having is when phone is locked and I get a message and I'm using bite SMS plugin the message appears on lock screen but the name of person comes up as somebody and so does first line of text In lock screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a couple of issues with the weather widget. First it often says its offline in the lockscreen. If I unlock the phone, it's fine when I go back to the lockscreen till the next time it happens.

I also noticed that the weather widget is no longer actionable from the NC. You can't touch it to open the weather app to look at hourly temps. It just switches between current weather temp and forecast screens. It's not a huge issue as I use a different weather app anyways.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
...I also noticed that the weather widget is no longer actionable from the NC. You can't touch it to open the weather app to look at hourly temps. It just switches between current weather temp and forecast screens. It's not a huge issue as I use a different weather app anyways.

Seems to be working fine for me...:confused:

JB/5.1.1

Smubeht

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I also noticed that the weather widget is no longer actionable from the NC. You can't touch it to open the weather app to look at hourly temps. It just switches between current weather temp and forecast screens. It's not a huge issue as I use a different weather app anyways.

If you go to weather widget settings there is Change Tap Behaviour. You probably have that on.

Reactions: Superjudge

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i would actually consider going back to ISX if they had Tweetbot integration with the Twitter section

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
It is a pain..
Does this happen to anybody when they open a Facebook page link through ISX?
(The menu opens up all of the way I instead of partially)Click to view quoted image

This happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! I have has to set my phone to close Facebook every time it's minimized to fix the issue. It is a pain though.

For those who are having double ringtones, first go into settings, notifications and then messages and make sure the repeat alert option is set to "none." then make sure you delete any other tone modifying app like push tone etc. Finally, search in Cydia for "DoubleSMSToneRemover" from the insanelyi repo. It works 99% of the time for me for all alerts.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes I think ISX needs some major bug updates and not just small bug fixers like the one yesterday. At least I know the Facebook issue is not just me...

Also to piggy-back on to the double ringtone issue, that is an issue with how Apple compressed to tone in the ISPW file, and consequentially it stutters when handling banners, etc.

DoubleSMSToneRemover didn't work for me, and it switched the send/receive sounds... But the dev @SnoopinNewton helped me with the problem on twitter!

Follow his instructions (it only works for the Tri-Tone sound though):
http://adf.ly/1476602/snoopinnewton
click "News"

P.S. I used his adfly link because it supports him.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
or a way to manually add whichever Twitter program you wanted...

exactly. this has been a request since the very first beta came out. that is why i am convinced this will never happen

in fact i would not be surprised if we never see anything "new" with ISX, just updates for newer firmware

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
exactly. this has been a request since the very first beta came out. that is why i am convinced this will never happen

in fact i would not be surprised if we never see anything "new" with ISX, just updates for newer firmware

I still like the program despite some of its shortfalls...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit