The only issues i run into are when i have another tweak in the notification center.
Like Favorites or Media Center.
The springboard crashes and has to be reset probably once or twice a day.
No biggie though.
Just listing the issue.
when i was using ISX there was an issue with text overlapping in the NC (lockscreen) when using Favorites, but not when i would use the pulldown NC
is this still an issue?
When I swipe to display IntelliscreenX it takes me directly to the settings page of the app instead of showing the NC. Yep, can't even use the NC with ISX installed. I've uninstalled sbsettings and every NC add-on I had, and reinstalled ISX, but nothing helped. I can't even activate the syslog for some reason. The app never thinks it's activated.
You can't pick and choose for the ticker—if the page is there it's in the ticker.
For now the background can't be changed. I've requested it many times. Right now the best hope is the dev behind Custom NC Background and Flowtation; he says he's planning an update that will allow the ISX background to be changed at the lockscreen.
Not sure on faves but I doubt it, at least natively. Like you say, probably with another tweak.
Currently, ISX and Lockinfo are the two tweaks that can provide some variation of the NC at your lockscreen. To date, ISX has been the more stable and popular on iOS 5.
To me this sounds like you're maybe trying to use Activator to set a gesture to launch ISX? If so, you shouldn't--it's set to use the built in swipe down from the statusbar. If you're going into Activator and checking off ISX, you're actually telling it to open the ISX settings page instead.
If not, maybe try rebooting and trying to redownload your license.
Yeah, this is something that bothers me... I really don't NEED the twitter feeds and what not, but I would like the favorites. I think it might be better for me to go Favorites and the NC SBSettings as opposed to ISX, but I also do like Messages+, and I do want the NC lockscreen capabilities, so I dunno, we'll have to see...
My issues with ISX are as follows (mostly due to comparing to how LockInfo handles things):
1. Facebook feed shows Farmville!! ARGHH! I was thankful when the Facebook.app was smart enough to ignore the same things that I set on my PC feed, but I don't want to have to open that app just to check the feed. I imagine it's because of how Facebook's API is set up but I hope there is some way they can work around it.
2. The WidgetTask widget opens the app but leaves the NC down so I have to hit home to clear it and see the app. LockInfo handles it by unlocking the phone and going right to the app, which is proper.
3. Hitting X on new mail does not mark as read, only clears the NC notification similar to how the stock NC works, which is bad. I am hitting X because I want to mark it read. Having to preview the mail first and then hit mark as read is an unnecessary extra step. LockInfo does it right by clearing and marking as read with one hit of the X.
4. I noticed both LockInfo and ISX introduce some delay on pulling down the NC, usually 2 seconds which really starts killing the smooth feel of iOS. Stock NC makes you feel like you are immediately pulling down the Notification shade, whereas LockInfo and ISX feel more like activator actions.
Most of my comments are splitting hairs which goes to show how great a job these guys did. I hope that David Ashman will fire back at Intelliborn and add multiple paging and the social networking/RSS stuff as well. I'm not sure how long I have left on the trial but I will most likely be purchasing ISX as well.
1. I have all of my game notifications blocked on facebook. Not sure why yours are coming through.
3. That is more of a personal preference than anything. I would submit it to the developer to add it into the settings. I use the X just to exit out and read the text later if i am busy.
4. I don't have any kind of delay or lag on the NC.