Issues with Intelliscreen X

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I actually been running into issues with messages+ and with ISX, once i ran into an issue in where my springboard was running kind of sluggish, I guess because I closed down ISX while i was refreshing my twitter timeline. But in reference to messages+, I had an issue in where I would open Quick Reply, and the messages would be so high out of view that i would have to scroll back down in order to read them.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The only issue I had was not seeing I needed IntelliscreenX since I had it on ios4 ... and installing the old versiotn, and it's creates the qtr size screen issue... whoops... anyone else beware... get too caught up in installing old software and apps and forgetting this is iOS 5 now lol

two restores later i figured it out... dumb rookie mistake for a seasoned vet lol

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My only issue is that my e-mail keeps loading every time i pull down the notification center. I already have the mail feature/add-on in ISX disabled but every time that i pull it down, it just loads my e-mail. the e-mail sound would go on as if i'm accessing the mail.app, as if i'm accessing the app it self. It would then show me a badge of how many e-mails i just receive on the mail.app icon(springboard). i also have push off and everything to fetch manual. so it's obviously fetching my e-mail every time i pull down the notification center.

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
i know i read this somewhere, but i cant seem to find it now. prior to ISX i has sms notification set to be the banner across the top, which as we all know would dissapear after a few seconds. now with ISX it doesnt dissapear, there is just an "x" to close it. can i revert this?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Go into your ISX settings and go to the Messaging options. There, turn the Manual Banner Dismiss to OFF.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
How can I turn off the twitter ticker to the right of the clock? And is there anyway I could possibly put info from my scorecenter app there instead of the twitter feed?

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
How can I turn off the twitter ticker to the right of the clock? And is there anyway I could possibly put info from my scorecenter app there instead of the twitter feed?
Go into the app from the settings menu. Click "edit" on the upper right corner. You can then drag (like Winterboard) the specific pages around where you want them. To shut off a particular feed, just click on it in the settings menu, and slide the toggle to "off" for "notification center". That will remove it from your feed. I'm not sure if it will accept an outside source like Scorcenter. I'd be interested to see if it does, if someone has experience with it. I'd definitely add that instead of the RSS updates....

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ESPN Scorecenter updates in the ticker would be awesome! but however it cannot be done at this time. this and many another cool features have been requested for months now and it does not appear anything will happen anytime soon

when the Devs were more readily available i asked if they would ever consider adding a Google+ feed. their reply was if enough people requested for this to happen they would consider it. maybe the same can happen with other features?

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Go into the app from the settings menu. Click "edit" on the upper right corner. You can then drag (like Winterboard) the specific pages around where you want them. To shut off a particular feed, just click on it in the settings menu, and slide the toggle to "off" for "notification center". That will remove it from your feed. I'm not sure if it will accept an outside source like Scorcenter. I'd be interested to see if it does, if someone has experience with it. I'd definitely add that instead of the RSS updates....

Well, the thing is, I'd like to keep my second notification page as the twitter feed. What I want to get rid of is the twitter scroller to the right of the clock, as shown in this picture:
http://modmyi.com/images/joshua/intelliscreenx.jpg

Also, Is there anyway I can make the NC background the same color when opened from the lockscreen and from the spring board? I have the "Lock Screen Cell Back Opacity" all the way up, but that creates a black background. I know, a trivial thing to complain about, but I like that grey color, it has a clean look, it would be nice if I could get the lockscreen NC to match the springboard NC

And is there anyway to use IntelliscreenX to get your favorites in the NC (like LockView had)? I know there's an app that does this (WeeFavorites or something) but I find that using fewer apps to accomplish the same functions often allows the software to run smoother.

Finally, I'm still debating if I want to spend the $10 for intelliscreenX, are their any other tweaks that let you open the NC in lockscreen?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You can't pick and choose for the ticker?if the page is there it's in the ticker.

For now the background can't be changed. I've requested it many times. Right now the best hope is the dev behind Custom NC Background and Flowtation; he says he's planning an update that will allow the ISX background to be changed at the lockscreen.

Not sure on faves but I doubt it, at least natively. Like you say, probably with another tweak.

Currently, ISX and Lockinfo are the two tweaks that can provide some variation of the NC at your lockscreen. To date, ISX has been the more stable and popular on iOS 5.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok soo the issue I keep having is these icons randomly keep showing up. I'm not sure if they are from intelliscreen but messenger+ is from this app soo it just might be. Please help me resolve this issue :)

Edit: apparently it's an issue with Cydia and I need some tweaks to care of it. I keep getting white icons like iOS diagnostics and assert etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
You can't pick and choose for the ticker?if the page is there it's in the ticker.

For now the background can't be changed. I've requested it many times. Right now the best hope is the dev behind Custom NC Background and Flowtation; he says he's planning an update that will allow the ISX background to be changed at the lockscreen.

Not sure on faves but I doubt it, at least natively. Like you say, probably with another tweak.

Currently, ISX and Lockinfo are the two tweaks that can provide some variation of the NC at your lockscreen. To date, ISX has been the more stable and popular on iOS 5.

Thanks.

Can anyone say how mixing different NC apps works? Are there any NC tweaks that cause conflicts with ISX? I really want to get the Favorite Contacts for NC tweak, but I want to make sure it's not going to interfere with ISX. Same goes for quick notes, and other Wee tweaks. Can anyone offer any insight?

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok soo the issue I keep having is these icons randomly keep showing up. I'm not sure if they are from intelliscreen but messenger+ is from this app soo it just might be. Please help me resolve this issue :)

Edit: apparently it's an issue with Cydia and I need some tweaks to care of it. I keep getting white icons like iOS diagnostics and assert etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept getting those when I downloaded a particular font using BytaFont. Deleted the font and voila, these white icons went away... doesn't happen with all fonts though.. which is strange.

Are you d/l any fonts?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The only issues i run into are when i have another tweak in the notification center.
Like Favorites or Media Center.
The springboard crashes and has to be reset probably once or twice a day.
No biggie though.
Just listing the issue.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The only issues i run into are when i have another tweak in the notification center.
Like Favorites or Media Center.
The springboard crashes and has to be reset probably once or twice a day.
No biggie though.
Just listing the issue.

when i was using ISX there was an issue with text overlapping in the NC (lockscreen) when using Favorites, but not when i would use the pulldown NC

is this still an issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox