Issue with audio while on call

Redx

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Brand new to iPhone and getting used to the iOS.

One complaint I've gotten from people on the phone is they can't hear me if my mouth moves from the microphone. On my Android I had before there was a setting for background noise during phone calls. I found in accessibility "phone noise cancellation" but that didn't fix anything.

Is there any other setting to change so the caller can hear me if I move my mouth from mic?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

One complaint I've gotten from people on the phone is they can't hear me if my mouth moves from the microphone. On my Android I had before there was a setting for background noise during phone calls. I found in accessibility "phone noise cancellation" but that didn't fix anything.

Is there any other setting to change so the caller can hear me if I move my mouth from mic?

None I am aware of. I get the same responses from people when I talk on the phone. If I start to move away from the mic they can no longer here me.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

There is a setting called Speakerphone, which can be enabled in-call. But, of course, it’s loud and everyone can hear your conversation.

Redx

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
I don't want to be one of those people who walk around the store on speaker phone so everyone hears your conversation

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2