Isn't iPhones suppose .... Help me

GloriaBarros

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
To be less of a headache , easy to fix , ease of use , no problems at all? Well guess what I DON'T THINK SO!

IM SO LIVID!! I bought an iPhone cause it hardly gives problems since I bought this IPHONE in less then 2 months I have gone threw 1 replacement phone, sound quality problems my headset only works on the right hand side and ya boot at this moment my home button feels odd like its gonna snap and feels plastic ... now MY CHARGER DOESN'T WORK!! IM USING MY SAMSUNG CHARGER! I got away from android so I didn't have to deal with this! Do I really have to take that 2 mile walk again that I just did on Wednesday? What do I do I need advise!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
To be less of a headache , easy to fix , ease of use , no problems at all? Well guess what I DON'T THINK SO!

IM SO LIVID!! I bought an iPhone cause it hardly gives problems since I bought this IPHONE in less then 2 months I have gone threw 1 replacement phone, sound quality problems my headset only works on the right hand side and ya boot at this moment my home button feels odd like its gonna snap and feels plastic ... now MY CHARGER DOESN'T WORK!! IM USING MY SAMSUNG CHARGER! I got away from android so I didn't have to deal with this! Do I really have to take that 2 mile walk again that I just did on Wednesday? What do I do I need advise!

Welcome to iMore!

My best advice is take the walk. iPhones normally just work. I have been using them for many years and have owned several since their beginning and never had a problem with any of them. Take it back, do not be aggressive with them, and explain the situation to them. I am sure they will replace it. Then before you leave the store, make sure everything is working to your satisfaction. You just happened upon a streak of bad luck by ending up with 2 bad ones. They really are a good phone and normally you never have an issue. The biggest thing that goes wrong with an iPhone is the battery, but that is usually a few years down the road.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Welcome to imore!

I also have had my streak of bad luck (ask Spencer ) I'm about to get my 3rd replacement phone. Just take the walk, qc seems to be bad with android and apple but apple will replace it more than most android manufacturers will.

GloriaBarros

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm guessing I'll just have to take the walk! I'll do it on Monday cause that's a long walk! Ty for the advice! I'll also try to keep my kool while there. LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Sorry to hear the problems that you're having with your iPhone. Unfortunately it's not totally unheard of that iPhones do not have problems like every other platform, but my experience with Apple customer care is second to none. So at least you stand a chance . Let's hope your next two mile walk isn't in vain and you get a iPhone that works great. Good Luck on Monday and don't forget to watch the Apple Keynote.
Post often and ENJOY the site.

GloriaBarros

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I haven't been able to get to Apple Store it's just to far. But now I think I'm gonna have to.. The charging cord now smells like permanent marker!! And I can smell it! I'm using my Samsung charger in the mean time. It's ever since I exchanged my phone I have been having problems! I'm so aggravated

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox