Visit site
I just got this phone two days ago
50b370f1877d0571a9387866a2e680c9.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks eveyone by 2% it was at 6 hours and 11 min

And that will vary depending on your use. Facebook will use a lot. Keep a watch on your screen brightness, push notifications, and location services. Those will be your big battery users. I keep push notifications and location services off for Facebook.

bigBerg02

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
When I leave the house I have my iPhone in my left hand and my charger in my right hand lol. I have a charger in my truck and one at work. I've had every iPhone since the very first with the exception of the iPhone 4s. I always found battery life really sucked on the earlier iPhones. But I will say they have came soooooo far with battery life. My iPhone 7 plus battery life is really good and lasts me easily throughout the day. But through the years it has became a habit to always have a charger.

bigBerg02

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
I don't know how long you plan on keeping your 6s but I highly recommend AppleCare for several reasons. One huge one is screen replacement for 29 bucks!! Cracked broken accident or not 29 bones and a brand new screen. Also they will swap your phone for 99 bucks it accidentally damaged. Up to 2 times. Apple care covers your phone for 2 years from the date the phone was purchased. But another really cool perk is they will replace a battery free if it fails to carry a charge less than 80 percent. Though batteries are better and start off strong through time I find they die out. It's 129 bucks and worth every penny for the Apple care. I recommend reading up on it to see what all it covers.

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
When I leave the house I have my iPhone in my left hand and my charger in my right hand lol. I have a charger in my truck and one at work. I've had every iPhone since the very first with the exception of the iPhone 4s. I always found battery life really sucked on the earlier iPhones. But I will say they have came soooooo far with battery life. My iPhone 7 plus battery life is really good and lasts me easily throughout the day. But through the years it has became a habit to always have a charger.

I bought the apple battery case so this will help out a lot lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thinking of using the browser for facebook. It takes up too much battery

Not if you turn off push notifications and location services for Facebook. Also turn off auto video for Facebook. That uses a lot of battery. Or, instead of in the browser, use the Facebook client, Friendly +. I love it. It works great and doesn't use battery like the Facebook app.

Friendly Pro - One App for Facebook and Messenger by Friendly App Studio
https://appsto.re/us/4AqXw.i

There's also a free version.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73