Is there software which can remove iCloud from my iPhone 5S?

I

iMore Question

is there software which can remove i cloud in iphone 5s ? please you can send me that software

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want iCloud on your phone...Scroll down to it through the settings app and go to the bottom iCloud and delete it.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you don't want iCloud on your phone...Scroll down to it through the settings app and go to the bottom iCloud and delete it.

This is the only method. You can't really delete it. Are you talking about the device being stuck on the activation screen and you need to login with the iCloud in order to get past the screen? If that was the question, you can't.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
so it cant be done @ios gravity?

You cannot uninstall iCloud. You can, however, sign out and then delete the account. Still, the ability to sync to and reconfigure iCloud will still be available.

Last edited:

GetNgetOut917

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
can someone explane why you can not go pass the iCloud Activation screen unless pervious owner removes it off the device? is there any way around that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
can someone explane why you can not go pass the iCloud Activation screen unless pervious owner removes it off the device? (snipped)
The activation lock is a mechanism put in place to help prevent stolen devices from being used by thieves or by the people the thieves sell them to. Unfortunately, many people are buying these stolen device, both knowingly and unknowingly, however that is the risk you take when you buy second hand.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Can you contact the previous owner to get it unlokced?

Other then that if the iPhone was found.. Take it to the nearest carrier or Apple store and turn it in.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods