Is there not a way to send an email with multiple attachments?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
FOr example...if I wanted to send four photos from my phone, do I really need to send four emails?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
For photos: open photo library, click the arrow, select the four photos you want. Then click share, then email.

RealDeal71

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Nope...

Just go to CAMERA ROLL
Tap the arrow In the top right corner
Tap on the photos you wish to send
Tap SHARE
Tap EMAIL

That will do it.

spilla1047

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Nope...

Just go to CAMERA ROLL
Tap the arrow In the top right corner
Tap on the photos you wish to send
Tap SHARE
Tap EMAIL

That will do it.

That won't happen with my iPhone. Whenever I selected multiple images in Camera Roll the only options available are Print and Delete. The other buttons are greyed out.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
spilla, if you select more than 5 the share option will be greyed out. However if you select copy and just paste them into the email there's no limit, except for your email provider's attachment limit.

danny simons

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
sending multiple photos

u can send multiple photo's in a single mail using the iattachment app, u don't need to send multiple mails, hope this helps

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
And, if you need to send multiple docs in an email, this can be achieved with Documents to Go.

Attachments are a real weakness in Mail, especially if Apple wants business users to take the iOS seriously. The need to cut and paste into another program a reply with attachments, or start in the other program to begin with to send a new email is counter-intuitive and too many steps, especially if you're trying to do this sort of thing while mobile.

Apple needs to spend more time working on its core iOS business products (like Mail and Pages) if it really wants to be seriously considered by those users and less time on ways to get us to use their App Store (like Newsstand). Otherwise, users will use other devices or 3rd Party Apps will take over from their lapses.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods