Is there gonna be a brand new iPhone in 2010?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I would like to see how can Apple improve the design!!!
Apple is a design company. It focuses on simple elegance executed in great materials. However, I expect to live with their decisions for a long time so I do not want to encourage change for change sake.

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm disappointed that 3Gs looks similar like 3G.. Apple should improve the design, with bigger screen and attractive model/color etc, and also 5mp camera(front facing),HD recording... :)

irjoeyy

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I call thinner, matte texture on the back, and doubled storage. Oh and hopefully LTE compatibility...!

Doubt we'll see a front facing camera unless its for WiFi-only videoconferencing... Would be cool tho :)

iPhoneBadA$$

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
there is no reason to change the look i love it the way it is. i doubt that there are going to be any big changed in 2010. probably more colors but that is it really i suspect

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I agree. I don't think there is a reason to change the overall look of the iPhone. I believe the concept of the phone is perfect. Most of the other smartphone are copying the iPhone's design. The simple multiple screens of icons is great and simple to me. If there are any improvements to be made it would be to the performance and functionality of the applications. I would like to see multitasking, a full flashplayer for the browser, and HD video recording. With that said, I think the phone is the closest we are going to get to perfect when compared to any other smartphone on the market right now.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I also heard a news like that before. But I am not sure if it a rumor. I am looking forward to know from apple if they really are going to release it.

subie09lega

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I've never personally looked at an OLED screen like on the Zune HD but based on the videos that I've seen of it, the iPhone really needs it. Next to each other, the iPhone screen looks cheap.
I'd like a better way to file and navigate through apps. It's too easy to have far too many screens to scroll through to get to an app at the other end. Stacks on the iPhone would be cool.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2