Is there ANY way to transfer apple music downloads to a new iPhone if apple music is discontinued??

1sloaniec

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
canceled apple music. got a new phone.
downloaded songs are not on the new phone :(

Is there ANY way to transfer apple music downloads to a new iPhone if apple music is discontinued??

need to do this before I return the old phone to verizon. help?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When it synched they didn't come over to the mac. i had to send the phone back today. thanks though.

If you discontinue Music, you no longer get the music. Only the music that is yours. If you have music of your own, you can download it from iTunes on to the new phone. But the other music you may have downloaded that was Music, you don't get to keep.

Larry Gina

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
In order to transfer Apple music downloads to a new iPhone. There is an easy way I want to recommend you to try. TunesGo is a professional program which enables you to transfer music in between iOS and computer, iOS and iOS, even iOS and Android. It also helps you to manage iTunes Library and download favorite tracks from YouTube. So, just try it and figure your problem out. In additon, you can transfer the download songs to your iPhone with some tools, which you may search on Recovery Android Studio.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
canceled apple music. got a new phone.
downloaded songs are not on the new phone :(

need to do this before I return the old phone to verizon. help?

If you cancel Apple Music then the songs would no longer work even if you still had the same iPhone. You will only be able to play songs you own.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2