Is there an easy way to offload music, but keep it in the Music library?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So here is my dilemma- my friends iPhone is running low on memory and I noticed she has almost 7 gigs of music downloaded- is there an easy way to offload everything but keep it in the library? I know you can do it one by one but that seems tedious- I was poking around in settings but I don't see an easy way- I put on optimized storage and set it to none but that didn't change anything-
Thanks in advance-

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Offload music

On your friends iPhone, go to Settings > Music > Downloads and then swipe the All Songs section all the way to the left. This will erase all downloaded songs from the iPhone but keep the songs in the library.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

OK thanks very much- You are 100% sure it will stay in library? She will kill me lol if she loses her songs
On your friends iPhone, go to Settings > Music > Downloads and then swipe the All Songs section all the way to the left. This will erase all downloaded songs from the iPhone but keep the songs in the library.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Yeah that worked- thank you!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2