Is there a way to see all of my iTunes & App Store purchases?

LasPecas

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to see really all of my purchases that I made during the last years?
I just can see the recent ones.
I use the App Store since it was introduced with iPhone OS 2.0

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are not "all" my purchases. I had 5 iPhones now over 7 years. I really mean every single purchase

1. From a computer, initiate the iTunes app
2. Sign in, if prompted.
3. Select "Store" at the top of the screen
4. Select "View Account"
5. Scroll down to the "iTunes in the Cloud" section and then select "Manage" next to "Hidden Purchases", if applicable.
6. Select "Apps". If you have any hidden purchases, they will be shown on this screen. If not, select "back to account".
7. Scroll down to "Purchase History" and then select "See All"
8. Choose the oldest year available.
9. If you've made multiple purchases on a given date, tap on the gray circle with the white arrow in front of the dates to see exactly what you purchased.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I checked my purchases and I don't think I'm seeing every single app purchase. I don't know if that's because my iPhone purchases go back to the original iPhone. I can definitely see them in my computer iTunes account purchase history back to 2003. Apps,movies.tv shows and music.

LasPecas

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
1. From a computer, initiate the iTunes app
2. Sign in, if prompted.
3. Select "Store" at the top of the screen
4. Select "View Account"
5. Scroll down to the "iTunes in the Cloud" section and then select "Manage" next to "Hidden Purchases", if applicable.
6. Select "Apps". If you have any hidden purchases, they will be shown on this screen. If not, select "back to account".
7. Scroll down to "Purchase History" and then select "See All"
8. Choose the oldest year available.
9. If you've made multiple purchases on a given date, tap on the gray circle with the white arrow in front of the dates to see exactly what you purchased.

There is no "hidden purchases"

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hidden purchases I completely missing -.-

You may not have any hidden purchases. Many of the ones I've hidden are the ones my kids downloaded on their devices when we shared an Apple ID for iTunes purchases. Now that they have their own Apple IDs and purchase their own apps, I hid the crap they downloaded with the shared ID and didn't want them showing up in the purchased section of the App Store on my devices.

LasPecas

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
But where are my old purchases? They must be somewhere. Is the another way that the one described? Is there maybe an app?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They should be listed as stated above. Having said that, you did state that you changed your information some years back. If that information isn't associated with your current information, you may need to recall that specific Apple ID to view purchases made with it. Heck, call Apple and see if they can shed some light on this matter.