Is there a way to check warranty for a new unregistered Apple TV 4K?

just_wondering

May 31, 2019
Visit site
I have an brand new unregistered Apple TV 4K, is there a way for me to check the warranty status? Screen goes white when I enter the serial number on the Apple site. I received it as a gift but I am selling it since I can't use it and am trying to ascertain whether the buyer will initiate the warranty period when it is registered on their account. Any thoughts would be welcome! Thank you.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an brand new unregistered Apple TV 4K, is there a way for me to check the warranty status? Screen goes white when I enter the serial number on the Apple site. I received it as a gift but I am selling it since I can't use it and am trying to ascertain whether the buyer will initiate the warranty period when it is registered on their account. Any thoughts would be welcome! Thank you.

Yes, call Apple

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

What do you mean by the "screen goes white"? I usually check here and have no problems. Sometimes if you're using an ad-blocker that might cause an issue.

just_wondering

May 31, 2019
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the response. I did it on another computer and the product did come up correctly but they wanted a purchase date, which I did not know. Finally I called Apple directly and found out the purchase date and was able to confirm that the warranty would be in effect for whomever registered the Apple TV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro