Is there a point to buy iPad Pro 9.7 vs. iPad Air 2

metreece

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the Air 2 with the Logitech Type+ keyboard. It is set up pretty much like the Pro and connects to the Bluetooth automatically upon setting it in the slot. Only need to charge the keyboard every couple of months or more.

stefanbechen

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I am on iPad Air 2 but since I tried the Pen I am planning to move to a Pro.

I am using the Evernote Adonit Pen but it is not comparable with the Apple Pen.

The Pen is expensive but I think it is a great piece of technology and the best pen you can get so far.

So most likely I am going to trade my Air 2 for a Pro soon.

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Just bought a new Air 2 ...The price was less than half of the 9.7 Inch Ipad pro...and thought that the additional features like True tone, Pencil support etc just dont justify the price difference...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have been on the fence between the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Pro 9.7, leaning towards the Air 2, because of the significant price difference. Black Friday sealed the deal for me, when Best Buy offered the Air 2 at $125 off! It's backordered, and won't arrive until just before Christmas, which is fine, since it's supposed to be a Christmas Present!

I do have a question, however... it's coming with iOS 8 something... and I'll want to upgrade. Never having done this before, is it possible to skip to the most current version of iOS?

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
When you go to update, iOS should only provide the most recent version, so it should just be one update for you. Unless I misunderstand how it works!