Is their anyway I can leave my MacBook Pro on and let my webcam record whatever is happening?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really sure about that since the computer might go into sleep mode but that shouldn't stop the recording. Hopefully someone that has a Mac will be have to help you out.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really sure about that since the computer might go into sleep mode but that shouldn't stop the recording. Hopefully someone that has a Mac will be have to help you out.

Like I see a TV show do that with MacBook Pro and paranormal activity 4 they used the webcam to record

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Like I see a TV show do that with MacBook Pro and paranormal activity 4 they used the webcam to record

Lol! Great reference.

I have never thought about trying this but maybe I'll try photo booth to see what happens, might use up all of the memory though.

This makes me want to dig deeper to see what I can find online; maybe a program, that allows this.

Sent from my iPad on TMoUSA

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Lol! Great reference.

I have never thought about trying this but maybe I'll try photo booth to see what happens, might use up all of the memory though.

This makes me want to dig deeper to see what I can find online; maybe a program, that allows this.

Sent from my iPad on TMoUSA

Well that movie plus the TV show the good wife showed it so their just be away for the cAmera to be left out lol I want to see who snoops around my room I would delete it after so not a lot of memory is taken but I checked out photobooth only always pictures to be taken

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Well that movie plus the TV show the good wife showed it so their just be away for the cAmera to be left out lol I want to see who snoops around my room I would delete it after so not a lot of memory is taken but I checked out photobooth only always pictures to be taken

I have an iMac and MBP, and I can record video in photobooth. Switch the effect over to video.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390351966.616695.jpg

Pulled this from google but I put another arrow pointing to where you switch from photo to video.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

lamb-fan31

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
saw post and was wandering if the same will work for MacBook Air

hey I saw the post and the reference to p.a.4 and was wandering if the same would work for my MacBook Air with it having os Sierra. we got some people that love to snoop around to find what they can steal and I want to catch them in the act.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox