Is the iPad being a giant iPod touch a bad thing or a good thing?? OS X in the future??

ShaunAFC3

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
The iPad in its current state running IOS will always be a giant iPod Touch but it has some very clear advantages like the the amount of apps that is designed for the iPad and IOS is definitely very very touch friendly and very easy/simple to you use unlike Windows on tablets and lots more which it is awesome!

So I really really hope Apple will stick with IOS on IPads and not put MacOS/OS X on there iPads because of the programs not designed for touch and requires a mouse to navigate around which it is a bad and a frustrating experience and it is definitely not the right way to go putting a not touch friendly desktop OS on a tablet just look at Microsoft so I definitely don't want OS X on iPads!

So Is the iPad being a giant iPod touch a bad thing or a good thing?? and do you think Apple will stick with IOS on there iPads and make IOS more advanced and make the iPad with IOS more PC like in the future?? I definitely go with the latter 100%!! :)

I would really like to hear your thoughts on this!! :D :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I'd like to see the iPad with its own OS. There's TVos, WatchOS, MacOS, and iOS. If the iPad is aiming to be a computer replacement then it is going to have to allow for things to be done similar to the way they are done on the Mac, in my opinion. For example: iTunes backups, constant browsing in desktop mode, a file system, to name a few. iPadOS can be a a mixture of iOS and MacOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xoc