Is Jawbone 2 that good?

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Is Jawbone Prime that good?

I may be in the market for a new BT headset. I currently use a Jabra JX10II. Works perfectly with my iPhone. In fact, it works almost too good. What I mean is that it picks up EVERYTHING! :eek: All background noises come through better than my own voices. I have often heard people say that the background noises cancel out my voice. I opened a Coke can once and my wife said that it nearly broke her eardrum!

So... I am looking at the JB Prime for the noise cancelation features. I work in Construction so I am often in very loud settings. For those of you that have it, is it as good as advertised? I don't mind spend the $100+ if it works like they say.

Last edited:

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I may be in the market for a new BT headset. I currently use a Jabra JX10II. Works perfectly with my iPhone. In fact, it works almost too good. What I mean is that it picks up EVERYTHING! :eek: All background noises come through better than my own voices. I have often heard people say that the background noises cancel out my voice. I opened a Coke can once and my wife said that it nearly broke her eardrum!

So... I am looking at the JB 2 for the noise cancelation features. I work in Construction so I am often in very loud settings. For those of you that have it, is it as good as advertised? I don't mind spend the $100+ if it works like they say.

I love my Jawbone 2 and when I have the money will upgrade to Jawbone Prime. I also had the First Jawbone model. The videos on there site are pretty much true to life. The Jawbone delivers in when it comes to noise filtering. I usually work in Server rooms with noisy server fans and other appliance noise and I'm able to carry on a conversation in a server room with no problems. It's fun to turn off the Noise cancellation and turn it back on and have the end user hear the difference. I tried Blue Ants Z9 which has a bunch of features but in my opinion the JB beats it hands down when it comes to Noise cancellation.

Checkout TiPB Review of the Prime http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/06/03/review-jawbone-prime-iphone/

or Jawbone 2 http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2008/07/08/headset-review-the-jawbone-2-bluetooth-headset/

wgary

Aug 8, 2009
Visit site
BlueAnt V1 for me. I had a JB2 and tried it for a while. I found it very hard to keep in place on my ear, and if it's out of place there is no joy.

cmd1022#IM

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
I have had a Jawbone 2 for my Blackberry Bold since it came out. Loved it, no complaints. I bought a new iPhone 3GS last week and the new Prime to go with it. Very similar but the Prime is not as loud as the JB2. I have switched back to JB2, it is noticeably louder. Anyone else experience this? Maybe I got a bad one, doesn't make sense.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Jawbone has been able to eliminate real world noise better than any other headset because it is the only headset that can accurately separate speech from ambient noise.
But it is not cheap.It will cost you approximately ?85-90.Is it reasonable for you?
If you want to check out the Jawbone Prime in more detail, you can go to the MobileFun site.Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro