Is it worth it?

josh44#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Dude, I am basically asking an opinion on whether the 4S is worth the upgrade. I am not asking people to read this and put 'smart' responses like you, BLINK.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
If you are the type that is going to want an iPhone 5 really bad when it comes out, hold on to your 4 and your upgrade. I went from a 4 to a 4s and the difference is marginal. Siri was fun for the first few days and now it's like "meh". With a complete re-design rumored for the next iPhone I would just sit tight.

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
does it really matter what we think? make a decision on your own, i dare you

Pwnd!!

Lol jk. But in all seriousness, patience is a virtue. Yes, siri may sound like a good idea at the moment but speaking from an impatient standpoint, try to wait so that you can get your hands on an iphone 5. It'll be worth the wait. Why would you want to get a device that will be old in the next 8 months. Just wait it out. The only difference between the ip4 and 4S is the camera and siri. Wait it out. You'll be glad you did. I have a crackberry. Was an iphone user for 6 months. Wish I waited on the ipone 4S, although either way my blackberry would be my primary device.

Think about waiting. Get an iphone 5 and laugh at your 4S buddies :)