Is it really worth upgrading from an iPhone 5S to an iPhone 6?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I currently have a 5S.
I want to wait until the next  phone is released to get a 6.

I thought of the 6+, since it has AC WiFi connectivity and a full HD display and a kickass battery, which are considerable pros, in my opinion.
BUT! 5.5" is HUGE!! Add that to a case and I will constantly drop it, since I have small hands.

So I believe the 6 would be a good compromise.
The thing is.. Is it REALLY worth the upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
5S VS 6

I currently have a 5S.
I want to wait until the next  phone is released to get a 6.

I thought of the 6+, since it has AC WiFi connectivity and a full HD display and a kickass battery, which are considerable pros, in my opinion.
BUT! 5.5" is HUGE!! Add that to a case and I will constantly drop it, since I have small hands.

So I believe the 6 would be a good compromise.
The thing is.. Is it REALLY worth the upgrade?

I thought the same thing, but after putting a minimalistic case (Black Apple Leather) on my 6Plus to add some much needed grip, my medium size hands have no problems holding and using the 6Plus. I got use to the size rather quickly (about 3 days). The 6Plus was/is a substantial upgrade from my 5s. Glad I went with the 6Plus and not the 6....just my .02 cents

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437693683.000641.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437693723.802303.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention that I can actually see/read the screen without reaching for my reading glasses. That alone is priceless....SMILE

Last edited:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: 5S VS 6

I thought the same thing, but after putting a minimalistic case (Black Apple Leather) on my 6Plus to add some much needed grip, my medium size hands have no problems holding and using the 6Plus. I got use to the size rather quickly (about 3 days). The 6Plus was/is a substantial upgrade from my 5s. Glad I went with the 6Plus and not the 6....just my .02 cents

View attachment 85822
View attachment 85823

Oh, I forgot to mention that I can actually see/read the screen without reaching for my reading glasses. That alone is priceless....SMILE

Hmm.. I will consider it more, then!
I still have plenty of time to decide =P
Thanks for sharing that =)

I say play with the device in an AT&T shop. While you're there, buy one, too

Yeah, trying one would help me set my mind on a specific version.
It will not be in an AT&T shop though *is Canadian*.
But still a good advice , thanks! =)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 85822
View attachment 85823

Dude stop! :) You are making me want a space grey iPhone. It's torturing me..

brdl328

May 2, 2014
Visit site

The biggest difference is the size of screen. Camera is similar processor is similar and Ram is the same. If you are not going to buy the latest phone in Sept. You shouldn't buy one.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy