Is it really a worthy upgrade from the 6s Plus?

SandersJC1964

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Fortunately, I'm in the position where I have an upgrade eligible line and Verizon has a today/online only promo going where I can trade my Turbo 2 in and get the 7 with 128GB for $3/month, and still keep my 6S Plus. I'll probably switch between them as my main phone while waiting till next year's release and see how I feel then.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Fortunately, I'm in the position where I have an upgrade eligible line and Verizon has a today/online only promo going where I can trade my Turbo 2 in and get the 7 with 128GB for $3/month, and still keep my 6S Plus. I'll probably switch between them as my main phone while waiting till next year's release and see how I feel then.

That?s what I would do also if I was in your position ;)

Cheers

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Question now becomes is it worth it to upgrade to iPhone 7 from 6s plus on Verizon due to their Black Fri. deal of iPhone 7 for $0. ?

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
If it's free, of course. If not, I would wait.

Cheers

I upgraded a couple days ago to the 7. Traded in my 6s Plus and it's going to save me $30/month in device payment alone. Well worth it to me. I miss a couple features about the 6s Plus but so much more comfortable in my hand to use a 7. The 7 also seems speedier to me.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
For me since I had a 6 plus I find the increase of ram among other things like the camera makes it worth it but if I came from a 6s I would say no

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have had the 7 since release...came from a 6s Plus. Sorry to say that I wish that I would have kept the 6s Plus. The 7 is a great phone, but not a huge improvement. Since I'm on the Apple Upgrade program I went ahead and did it.

If I had my druthers, I would have kept, and paid off, the 6s Plus.

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have had the 7 since release...came from a 6s Plus. Sorry to say that I wish that I would have kept the 6s Plus. The 7 is a great phone, but not a huge improvement. Since I'm on the Apple Upgrade program I went ahead and did it.

If I had my druthers, I would have kept, and paid off, the 6s Plus.

thank j00 for your honesty

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I went from 6s Plus to the matte black 7. I wanted to downgrade the size as I felt like the plus was too bulky. I couldn't be happier to the smaller size. Honestly haven't noticed too much difference in battery life myself. I considered waiting for the 8, but I'm happy with my decision. I was done with my plus