Is it fair for certain people to complain about having terrible battery life?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who can afford to buy a million dollar sports car won't ever complain about mileage. However, the rest of us plebs who scrimp and save to buy a $999 phone once a year have every right to complain.

I find complaining takes a way the fun time

As long as the trend points up I’m good

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
The only moment where I personally find it fair to complain about battery life is: Same device, same OS version, similar usage patterns (e.g.: workday usage), battery life changes. In any other scenario, there are just too many variables to properly judge battery changes.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You can't please everyone...

That's why I have/carry multiple phones. LOL jk

Seriously, I'm not saying to cripple your phone by disabling every feature to maximize battery life but there are a few that needs to be changed.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I reserve the right to complain about whatever I want to, I have no control over who, if anybody, listens !
And yes I do believe Apple could have done better, and the pursuit if thin phones was a mistake.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I reserve the right to complain about whatever I want to, I have no control over who, if anybody, listens !
And yes I do believe Apple could have done better, and the pursuit if thin phones was a mistake.

I don’t like this craziness about thin phones either. Now I have a Fold3 and realized it fits so nicer than the iPhone on my hands, I couldn’t help but think this design trend was a big mistake.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods