Is it a keeper?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I did….I know I don’t need it and I can indeed cancel the order, but I simply want the new iPhone 13 Pro in Sierra Blue…. ;)

It’s as simple as that.

Awesome!

I edited after you responded. Did you get 128gb or 256gb? Trying to decide if made a mistake not getting 256 because of the pro res video. Doubt I really use it but to have the option is tempting. I have 2TBs of iCloud storage so I’m finding it hard to justify another $100 just for pro res.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Awesome!

I edited after you responded. Did you get 128gb or 256gb? Trying to decide if made a mistake not getting 256 because of the pro res video. Doubt I really use it but to have the option is tempting. I have 2TBs of iCloud storage so I’m finding it hard to justify another $100 just for pro res.

I ordered the 128 GB model, but I don’t have a problem getting the 256 GB model, if I come across one locally before my ordered iPhone ships.

128 GB is way more than I’ll need for on-device storage because I’m someone who doesn’t store a lot of stuff on my device.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 128 GB model, but I don’t have a problem getting the 256 GB model, if I come across one locally before my ordered iPhone ships.

128 GB is way more than I’ll need for on-device storage because I’m someone who doesn’t store a lot of stuff on my device.

Makes sense. I agree. If a 256gb was available and no 128gb in stock, I’d grab it as well.

To answer the question to this post, I am returning my 13 Pro… only because there are no silver in stock and for some reason the silver is calling me. I’ve only had black since the 4S but going to go in a different direction.

I got the graphite on release day so I will wait until Thursday in case the store shows stock between now and then. If not I’ll return and order the silver.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Makes sense. I agree. If a 256gb was available and no 128gb in stock, I’d grab it as well.

To answer the question to this post, I am returning my 13 Pro… only because there are no silver in stock and for some reason the silver is calling me. I’ve only had black since the 4S but going to go in a different direction.

I got the graphite on release day so I will wait until Thursday in case the store shows stock between now and then. If not I’ll return and order the silver.

None of the four Apple Stores in Minneapolis/St. Paul area have had any iPhone 13 Pro Maxes in stock since the 25th. It's a bummer because I want to trade in my 512GB for a 1TB model and I won't be able to within the 14 day exchange period.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

Use the Apple Store app to view your order. Click on start a return by the 14th day. Follow the directions and send it in by the date they tell you. This way you don't have to go to a store and you get more time to sort things out. Hopefully they will come in by then.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
None of the four Apple Stores in Minneapolis/St. Paul area have had any iPhone 13 Pro Maxes in stock since the 25th. It's a bummer because I want to trade in my 512GB for a 1TB model and I won't be able to within the 14 day exchange period.

I’m seeing the same in Minneapolis. I’m glad I picked up mine on launch day. I only need 256 GB though.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Got my 13 Pro Max 256GB Sierra Blue at Apple Roseville yesterday. Managed to reserve it Friday night after checking the app. Just gotta be lucky with timing.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Use the Apple Store app to view your order. Click on start a return by the 14th day. Follow the directions and send it in by the date they tell you. This way you don't have to go to a store and you get more time to sort things out. Hopefully they will come in by then.

I bought this one in the store so my order doesn’t don’t show on the Apple app. Thank you though!

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I am going to go ahead and return my blue 13PM. However, not to the recent issues I had before upgrading software. I just prefer the smaller form factor of the 13Pro. Im used to it from my 12 Pro. I've had every iteration of max sizes for iphone except 12. I just can go back to this max. So 512gb blue sierra here I come.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am going to go ahead and return my blue 13PM. However, not to the recent issues I had before upgrading software. I just prefer the smaller form factor of the 13Pro. Im used to it from my 12 Pro. I've had every iteration of max sizes for iphone except 12. I just can go back to this max. So 512gb blue sierra here I come.

I was in a nearby Best Buy store a week or so ago and played with the iPhone 13 Pro Max for a few minutes. It was very nice, but I find the size of the iPhone Pro 13 to be more to my liking.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I agree with you. I prefer the size of the 13 Pro and 13 Mini, but battery life is a compromise with the smaller sizes :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73