Is iPhone SE still a good choice?

I

iMore Question

My husband has an iPhone 4s, and is going to need to update soon- writing is on the wall. If I get him an SE, should I be worried about near term obsolescence, or will he be able to keep it updated for another 4 or 5 years?

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Welcome and the SE is an excellent choice. It has the same ram and chipset as the iPhone 6s. It will last for quite some time and should have no problem aside from keeping it protected and in good shape.

Arktos

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
6s internals powering 5s externals may be the most "future-proofed" iPhone ever.

I never hesitate to recommend the SE to those interested in the form factor, it is insanely great! 😉

holzlondon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
While I've gotten used to large screens and have switched from a 5-inch windows phone to the iPhone 7 plus, my wife decided to get the iPhone SE, simply for size reasons. She loves it. It does everything well and fast. If you get it though, make sure it's the 64gb version.

khkeet

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks all- I also like the size of the smaller phone, although my husband might want something bigger and easier to read.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77