Is iOS 13.6 compatible with Windows 8.1?

dvtrv

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
I have IPhone 7 updates to iOS 13.6

Since this update I can no longer see my device on my windows 8.1 pc and to get photos from the iOS device I need to go to another way to obtain them.

Has 13.6 stopped iPhone from being visible on pc?

iTunes registers it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes it helps to plug your iPhone into the USB port directly on the motherboard of the computer, without any hubs or extension cords attached to it.
Simply try all ports on your computer to see if the iPhone is recognized.

dvtrv

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
Tried all ports. Not possible to open pc for this.

Sometimes it helps to plug your iPhone into the USB port directly on the motherboard of the computer, without any hubs or extension cords attached to it.
Simply try all ports on your computer to see if the iPhone is recognized.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
It is possible that it’s not your computer not recognizing you phone, it’s actually the other way around. Is it possible you accidentally turned on the option where iPhone doesn’t trust USB connected accessories while locked? This can be glitchy and happen by accident. I cannot remember the specifics, may be someone else can help. But I’d search for things like “USB accessories iPhone connection” etc. Good luck

dvtrv

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
Afraid not no. Have already trusted pc still not working. I thought the same.
Appreciate assistance here Thank you

It is possible that it’s not your computer not recognizing you phone, it’s actually the other way around. Is it possible you accidentally turned on the option where iPhone doesn’t trust USB connected accessories while locked? This can be glitchy and happen by accident. I cannot remember the specifics, may be someone else can help. But I’d search for things like “USB accessories iPhone connection” etc. Good luck

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Versus using a PC, why not sync iCloud images with Google Photos?
Thus, anytime you take a photo, Google Photos has a copy, automaticall. Thus, no need for connecting the device to Windows, period.

Merely a suggestion. That's the way I use it.

dvtrv

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
I hear ya.
Think I’m going to have to do that or similar.
So no one knows if apple have made this so?!!

Not to worry.

Thank again Averybody
Versus using a PC, why not sync iCloud images with Google Photos?
Thus, anytime you take a photo, Google Photos has a copy, automaticall. Thus, no need for connecting the device to Windows, period.

Merely a suggestion. That's the way I use it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR