Is anyone using the life proof Nuud case?

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I am thinking about giving it a shot on my 6plus. My only concern is that I already have a tempered glass screen protector on it already. Is this going to interfere with the installation or normal operation of the case? Is it gonna leak or not seat properly against the screen? I absolutely will not go without a screen protector so this is important. I see that they make screen protectors for a iPhone 5s that work with the nuud, has anyone found one of these for their ip6+? Thanks for the input everyone, have a good day.

dkbllb

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I had to remove the glass screen protector that I previously had on the phone, but I've installed the plastic one that comes with the case. The plastic smudges much easier but it's okay.
Just FYI, my first case was one of the first ones ordered directly from Lifeproof and it was totally unacceptable. The ONLY way to be heard over the phone was to open the charging port, turn on the speaker and talk closely into the bottom of the phone. Even then almost everyone complained of the sound quality. I was still fussing with it and trying to find a solution when the tabs on the charging port also broke off.

I called customer support and they gladly sent a new case. Although it looks identical, I'm no longer having any trouble with it. Just to be safe, I'm now gently squeezing the end of the case together whenever closing the charging port to make sure not to stress the tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger_cb

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm rocking a Life Proof Nuud and I to had to remove the glass screen protector. It wasn't a Zagg though, it was a Verizon brand or something. I haven't put on the plastic one provided with the case yet. I did try to keep the glass screen protector on but it seemed to stress the case way too much. i thought it would work as that is what I did with my iPhone 5. Come to think about it I used the ghost armor with my 5 and not a tempered glass protector.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got the lifeproof nuud case. I didn't have to remove my zagg glass screen protector. If you get one make sure you watch the video on how to install it. If you don't the seal on the front will get tucked under and it needs to be around the whole screen. And be careful with the plug for the headphone jack. It just slides on and falls off easily when taken apart. I lost mine twice. LOL

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought one at best buy. Returned it cause I tested it(twice) and it leaked. Tested the second one twice. Leaked even more. I am not much of a dumb***, what is the deal? I am going to exchange one more time. If it leaks again I will return it and never look back. If it doesn't leak, then I will cherish and love it forever!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox