Is anyone still using an iPhone SE?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I pulled mine out of a drawer and fired it up yesterday. Updated to 12.4 beta. Running like a top. This is still, probably, my favorite iPhone ever. So easy to carry do what I need while “mobile”.
It looks like it may even get 13! If it does, I’ll continue to se it and hope the rumors of an SE2 come true. That would be bliss.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still my main phone two years now. Not sure it’s getting 13 though. Hoping it does.

This is directly from Apple’s website:
325b167976ce98cb3a1376df6ce86205.jpg

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I pulled mine out of a drawer and fired it up yesterday. Updated to 12.4 beta. Running like a top. This is still, probably, my favorite iPhone ever. So easy to carry do what I need while “mobile”.
It looks like it may even get 13! If it does, I’ll continue to se it and hope the rumors of an SE2 come true. That would be bliss.

Still my main phone.

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site

There are more SE users here than well...... my 5 seem ancient, I’ll see myself out now.....

frankras

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I use mine (128 GB) for music / podcast and for alarm clock. Got a cheap spare card from my provider.

Still on 12.4.1 though.

Frank

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
It's my wife main device. She loves it. I'll buy a new phone for her only when Apple makes a worthy successor to it. Oh, and it's running 13.1.2 already, like a charm.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Bought the SE with 128gb of internal-storage to have for back up. WRONG, can't put it down. It's just a great phone. IMO The SE had the best hardware of all iPhones. I also have a new iPhone, It's not about money, Just find the style and looks very appealing. GREAT PHONE, HOPING APPLE MAKES THE SE 2 WITH BETTER SPECS

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Bought the SE with 128gb of internal-storage to have for back up. WRONG, can't put it down. It's just a great phone. IMO The SE had the best hardware of all iPhones. I also have a new iPhone, It's not about money, Just find the style and looks very appealing. GREAT PHONE, HOPING APPLE MAKES THE SE 2 WITH BETTER SPECS

The newer SE is in the works.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I was gonna keep my SE as backup back in 2019 when this thread was created but I ended up selling for more than I planned as the SE was fetching a decent return.

Wish I see that it now

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm still on my SE. Two years in and loving it. I am running the most current iOS.

As my user name suggests, I was a hard core BlackBerry user. Coming off of my BlackBerry Passport to an iPhone SE was a VERY hard thing to do. The first weeks I wanted to give up and go back to BlackBerry, but after two years, I have found that the iPhone is a much better daily driver.

The iPhone has never failed me nor locked-up. The BlackBerry did have quirks that kept me a bit busy diagnosing problems on a weekly basis. The iPhone SE just works like a trooper day after day. I have realized that "APPS" can be productive as well as fun. I can now do my banking, investments, and other essential daily living things on my phone. That was not possible on BlackBerry. The size of the SE with case is just perfect to pop in my pocket. I opted for a battery case WITH magnet built in so I can mount it to my car magnet holder disc.

All in all, I can't believe how great this little SE has been for me. Sometimes I wish I had a larger screen, but I really don't need it at this point. My next phone will probably be a larger screen iPhone 9 (The SE 2) if that actually comes out.

merlin29

May 19, 2018
Visit site
Still have my original SE as an occasional back up phone, my main one is a 6s, so thinking of replacing 6s with SE 2020, will keep the original SE until it fails to work as it was my first I phone

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a mint SE for my father in law last month. I gave him an iPad Pro 9.7 to go with it. Coming from a flip phone he seems pretty happy. It is still working great!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox