Is anyone else having problems with the iPhone 6 Plus crashing and restarting?

kjung7

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
My 6+ keeps crashing and restarting every once in awhile. I think it's the 5th time today. Anyone else having this issue?

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
It's happened a couple of times to me randomly over the last week. Not too big a deal, I'm guessing iOS 8 still just has some bugs it needs to work out.

kjung7

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Re:

It hasn't happened to me. Did you happen to restore a backup from a previous phone?

No I set it up as a new device. I think it's the springboard crashing cause it doesn't seem like a full reboot since my touchID works without having to punch in my passcode.

Yeah I figured it was a bug with ios8 just wanted to check if other people were having the same issue. Thanks!

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Yes. My phone has had a lot of bugs. I went to apple store today and they did a full restore and I set it up as new. Not from a backup.

It's working perfect now. I was having issues with safari and landscape mode but those bugs are gone now. Now I'm waiting for the next update.

I did the full restore to my iPad air too and it's working perfectly now.

hardmate

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
my new iPhone 6 comes on but thats all i can't do nothing with it not even receive calls ...i don't know if the latest up date is at fault i did it the other and thats when things started to go wrong....can anyone help me ..or is it possible to go back to older iOS

thanx Hardmate

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I've experienced app crashes. But this was also something I experienced with my iPhone 5 and 5s and I chalk it up to iOS 7 and 8. Frustrating as ever particularly when I'm web browsing.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
i have not had any restarting but have had the screen freeze about 4 times since the last update but just power it off and back on. all is good...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyWashington