Is anyone else experiencing a very very slow response time when using Music app?

I

iMore Question

Is anyone else experiencing a very very slow response tine when using Apple Music app? I click on an album to look at within the artist page, and it takes forever to get to that album if at all.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple Music Response

Yeah, I think that's what he meant. . . . My issue is not the app per se, but the link to Radio and Connect.

I turned "Connect" off. The only tabs I have are "My Music", "Playlists", and "Radio". No issues getting there.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

This^^, No doubt that Apple is still working on AppleMusic. I predict an update before iOS9 is released
I certainly hope so. This is a botched release, in my opinion. Not ready.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I certainly hope so. This is a botched release, in my opinion. Not ready.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

I think this is, in fact, Apple's iMusic beta. Most likely the intent was to release with iOS 9.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

My theory is they needed to rush it to provide a free 3 months streaming service to entice the Tidal folks who are approaching the end of their free period. Competition!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

So we would "beta test" it? IDK!

Yeah but it could have been an iOS 9 beta test thing. Then they could say use at your own risk and you expect bugs. When Apple pushes out a release to all users it should be ready for prime time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Yeah but it could have been an iOS 9 beta test thing. Then they could say use at your own risk and you expect bugs. When Apple pushes out a release to all users it should be ready for prime time

I just can't make sense if it rolling out with 8.4.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone know how to see a songs tab like how it was before? I.E so I can see all songs instead of having to sift through every artist.

Nvm found it. Love it much more now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone know how to see a songs tab like how it was before? I.E so I can see all songs instead of having to sift through every artist.

Nvm found it. Love it much more now.

If you are on "Artists", tap the red "Artists". Then tap "Songs".

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Exactly. This is the kind of botched releases that I expect from another company that's circling the drain. Certainly not from Apple.

Very poor execution, in my opinion. Steve is having kittens over this.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR